With Thanksgiving dinner right around the corner, many cooks are looking for that special new side dish they could add to their Thanksgiving dinner. I love mushrooms, and went looking for a recipe that’s easy to make, yet impress my guests. And well, I found the perfect recipe: roasted mushrooms with garlic & thyme. YUM! I can’t wait to see my guests devouring these. I’ll be sure to make a double portion, because these WILL go FAST!
Here is what you need:
- 16 even-sized open cup mushrooms, stalks cut level
- 3 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped very finely
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 5 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Go over to cakescottage.com to get instructions: this is a must have dish for later this week!